Manifest Marketing Inc. is committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information made available to us when you visit NorbertOrlewicz.com and our partner sites, as well Manifest Marketing Inc. pages on other sites (such as our profiles on social networks).
We will revise or update this policy if our practices change. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this policy, we will post a new policy on our site and change the date at the bottom. Changes to the policy shall not apply retroactively.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
1. Manifest Marketing Inc. collects personally identifiable information from you when ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. For example by completing a “Contact Us” form, signing up for our email list, or leaving a comment, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary.
2. Manifest Marketing Inc. collects non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit our website.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
- The date, time, and duration of a website visit;
- Referring URL’s and exit pages
- Browser type, ISP, operating system, timestamps and clickstream data, pages visited on our websites, amount of data transmitted from our sites3. Some pages on our -sites may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by third party services. For example, content or functionality from the following third parties may be present on some Manifest Marketing Inc. sites and pages:
- Vimeo.com; and
These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information. We do not knowingly use third-party tools that place a multi-session cookie prior to the user interacting with the tool, for example by playing an embedded video.
HOW DO YOU COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
1. Personally identifiable information is submitted by you into the forms on our websites.
2. Manifest Marketing Inc. uses third-party analytics providers including but not limited to Google Analytics, Etison LLC to analyze the data collected through the session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance the website, our services, and our advertising.
3. Manifest Marketing Inc. uses web measurement and customization technologies (“cookies”) to function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. When you visit a page on NorbertOrlewicz.com, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (“cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use NorbertOrlewicz.com in the future.These technologies fall into two categories, based on the length of time they remain active:
1. Single-session cookies last only as long as a web browser is open. Once the browser is closed, the data files on your computer are deleted.
2. Multi-session cookies last beyond a single session of browsing a website; this allows a website to recognize a computer or user for defined amount of time.
HOW DO YOU USE THE INFORMATION?
1. Site activity information.
We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, and downloads.
2. Access Device and Browser Information.
When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
3. Cookie Information.
We use “cookies” to make our site easier to use and to make our advertising better. For example, we use them to store your email address or login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to our site. We also use them to confirm when you reach certain pages on our website (like a download or checkout page). Cookies are used to tell us when you are interacting with our advertisements and to personalize the ads you see about us.
5. Email Marketing.
Manifest Marketing Inc. maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates. Recipients may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list of email subscribers to persons or organizations outside our company. Messages sent to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email or clicked on a link in an email, the percentage of subscribers using various email clients, and the number of times an email was forwarded or printed. Our email analytics providers, also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass email was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an email was sent; as a matter of policy and practice this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis.
When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving our sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. Manifest Marketing Inc. do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
WHAT CONTROL DOES THE VISITOR, SUBSCRIBER, CUSTOMER HAVE OVER THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
1. You can unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email communication we send you. If you want us to remove all personal information – including name, email, mailing address please contact us at the information provided below.
2. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT THE INFORMATION?
1. We take reasonable precautions to protect our site and information automatically collected by NorbertOrlewicz.com and our partner sites or voluntarily submitted. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to our sites to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to Manifest Marketing Inc. accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
2. We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect this information. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using high-strength firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to safeguard personal information and maintaining strict technical controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of all data on NorbertOrlewicz.com. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
3. We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. To notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please contact from our contact page https://norbertorlewicz.com/contact
Updated: September 1, 2017